перейти на главную ИАЦ ЗКУ
Форум ИАЦ ЗКУ :: Родовые поместья Украины
Всеукраинский форум читателей книг В. Мегре, объединённых идеей о родовом поместье
Ответить на тему
Adidas NMD R2

Ответить с цитатой
adidas trainers sale So, the 2nd variation from the Adidas NMDs have already been out for some time now, and specified how irritating I discovered each and every element the NMD R1, I haven’t seriously been that bothered about them (my fantastic view when dropped is lost permanently). Nevertheless, that every one altered after i noticed this polka-dot pair over the &OtherStories website. That’s right, my excellent viewpoint can always by swayed by POLKA-DOTS:

I love polka-dots, and I like the contrast between the retro dotty fabric and the futuristic shape from the trainers. I am all about the contrast. What I also like about these is that they’re a bit different to the endless sea of white trainers that are ubiquitous in summer; the Reebok Club Cs seems to be the white trainer of choice at the moment, but they remind me so much of my high-school PE teachers, I get a Pavlovian ‘being-picked-last-for-the-team’ anxiety after i see people wearing them and an urge to protect my face from a stray wet netball.

adidas trainers uk I don’t seriously like the shape of these, and I think it is the association with PE lessons, and to be honest, if you want to go down the ‘not cool so that makes them cool’ hipster route, the best trainers are the Hi-Tec silver shadows, as issued to men and women on the British armed forces - purposefully chosen to be as functional as possible.

adidas originals trainers sale But back to the NMD R2s. There are some small differences in the styling on the NMD R2 versus the NMD R1, which I think improve the look. First of all, the plastic lace tabs have been removed, giving a more streamlined look, which I think is a excellent change, especially as the laces didn’t actually tighten the shoe anyway:

adidas originals trainers uk But the most important change is that the tabs around the lateral side of the sole are removed, which I discovered a little uncomfortable to the R1s, but they have left the tab on the medial side, which is great news for an overpronator like me who needs support about the inside on the ankle.

So, how are they with the overpronation? The lack of supportive tabs within the lateral side works so much better for me than the R1s. They are not very rigid and so I don’t think you can describe them as preventing overpronation, and there is no support under the arch; having said that, they are supportive enough to the medial side to encourage proper joint placement, and the encouragement is often all I need, and indeed my leg positioning was better with these shoes.

Посмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщение
Adidas NMD R2
 Ответить на тему